With the dawn of the 4th Industrial Revolution, digital transformation, engagement and enablement is proving to be the key to responding to dramatic changes in the global economy. The facts are clear: as was true of the dinosaurs, despite their enormity and dominance, their failure to adapt saw the minnows thrive, evolve and dominate – existing businesses have no safe haven.
Agility in Mind helps organisations realise their potential in a digital world through these clear steps for digital transformation:
- Acknowledgement that digital transformation is about company survival in response to a hostile environment;
- Identifying the intrinsic value in an organisation that has survived so far and exploit this in a new model;
- Enabling change, from the digital front-end throughout the whole organisation;
- Establishing a programme of continuous improvement, achieved in small steps;
- Leadership is vital – a digitally aware board or senior team to spark change and keep it ignited.