Agile transformation is the road to business agility.
Agility in Mind focuses organisations on agile transformation outcomes, so that they respond to continued and rapid change. It’s not only the digital agenda that demands a response because the world changes at an increasing pace for political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental reasons.
Simplicity and clarity, especially, are the keys to successful agile transformation. This is achieved by applying agile principles to the process of change. As a result, and by using the guidelines below, organisations quickly benefit from new ways of working.
- Keep everyone aligned by knowing why
- Understand the constraints but challenge them
- Prioritise, so you do the most valuable things first
- Change incrementally, because it is easier to manage
- Measure progress, so you know you are doing the right things
- Finally, improve continuously
Our agile transformation coaching model has been adopted over many years of working with organisations of all sizes. We build confidence so that teams can run independently and don’t become reliant on support.
So, for a focused package of agile support setting off in the right direction try our Agile Transformation Kick-Start.
Finally, to support your agile transformation and achieve your outcomes, we have a flexible package of Agile Transformation Consulting.