Agile Business Analyst training course helps develop a strong agile business analysis function for agile BAs working in an agile environment. This agile course allows agile business analysts to discover for themselves the complexities of this often misunderstood role. This one-day workshop style course is not just for agile BA training, but those who work with them.
Get in touch
For a private, on-site course for your team get in touch now!
The Agile Business Analyst course is based around defining the role of the agile business analyst – what their job is and what is isn’t – especially important if you’re moving from a more traditional way of working. It focuses on the relationship good agile BAs need to forge with managers, product owners, development teams and users.
Content is delivered by agile consultants with real-world experience of implementation which means that everyone attending the course remains engaged for the whole session.
- Skills for a good agile business analyst
- The agile BA role in relation to others
- A basic understanding of fundamental Lean and agile principles
- Understanding vision and value
- What’s expected at different lifecycle phase:
- Concept and idea
- Feasibility and opportunity
- Definition and discovery
- Delivery & test
- Developing good agile requirements
- Non-functional requirements
- Dealing with risk
Teams and individuals achieve clear outcomes:
- Understanding how an agile business analyst can support decision making at all levels
- The boundaries of the role of the agile business analyst
- How to work with others effectively
- Confidence in their activities
- Effective use of agile business analysis practices
- How to avoid or eliminate wasteful work