Agile training courses from Agility in Mind underpin all transformation activities, for either organisations, teams or individuals.
The goal of each agile training course is building confidence in new ways of working, therefore equipping people for their roles and inspiring them for change.
Agility in Mind trainers deliver each agile training course in a workshop-style, using techniques practiced daily because this keeps them relevant and applied.
Scheduled agile training courses
We deliver scheduled training via public courses and online via Webex. View a list of our current scheduled courses. To book a private on-site course for your team, please get in touch.
An agile training course for every situation
Agile training courses are either standalone or part of an agile transformation. Therefore, they are grouped as follows:
- Agile delivery frameworks – Introduction to agile frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Role specific courses – Building confidence of Scrum masters, product owners and agile business analysts, so that they are more effective.
- Certified Scrum training – Scrum.org certifies Professional Scrum training courses, so you are assured of the quality and integrity of the training.
- Agile techniques – In-depth agile training in specific techniques are especially relevant to the experienced practitioner.
- Technical courses – specifically designed for software developers.
All delegates are awarded an Open Badge certificate as recognition of the knowledge gained through training.