Agile coaching provides organisations with people-centred support for change. Agility in Mind’s experienced agile coaches provide on-the-job, practical and in-context support that serves as a catalyst for continuous improvement.
The purpose of agile coaching is to take people or organisations from one place to another, from a current state to a future better state. The journey that takes place and the transformation that can be witnessed depends upon a new way of thinking as well as new practices being embedded.
Our agile transformation coaching model has been adopted over many years of working with organisations of all sizes. We build confidence so that teams can run independently and don’t become reliant on support.
We offer a number of packaged coaching services:
- Coach the agile coach – focused package of consultancy to develop agile coaching skills in leadership roles.
- Scrum team coaching – making the transition to scrum quick and efficient.
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) team coaching – helping business and technology professionals to collaborate in delivering the best possible products.
- Kanban team coaching – adoption of principles and best practice.
- Jira team coaching – proficiency in agile tool usage