Agility in Mind is a digital delivery transformation consultancy. We use agile principles and practices to help you transform your organisation.
These are the ways we can achieve your digital delivery transformation
- Digital Transformation – helping organisations respond to the digital revolution.
- Agile Transformation – using agile principles and practices to achieve business agility.
- Agile Product Management – moving away from rigid programme cycles to a value driven organisation.
- Agile Coaching – working closely with individuals and teams to build confidence and effect change.
- Agile Training – rapidly equipping teams and individuals with new skills and beliefs.
These services are used in the right mix to meet the desired outcomes of the organisation, in a congruent blend that is right for the specific challenges being faced. In all that we do, we focus on outcomes, measuring these where possible to show the impact and benefits of the investment being made.
Digital delivery transformation requires the right blend of activities with alignment of the right people in the organisation. Our digital delivery transformation services are aligned as follows: digital transformation is the outcome, responding to the challenges and finding the opportunities digital engagement brings; agile transformation brings in practices across the organisation, that help people to think and behave differently; agile product management provides the means of aligning digital investment with business strategy; agile coaching recognises that individuals and teams need to be shown how to do things differently; agile training provides an efficient way of building motivation and acquiring new digital skills. For a truly digital business, the whole organisation needs to change, not just the digital front-end, so services and activities extend into fulfilment and all supporting functions within an organisation.
Although our services align to help achieve a digitally transformed organisation, they can be taken in their own right, to solve a smaller problem or to fit within a transformation already in progress.